- Founder and CEO of Scarf - Scarf helps open-source developers distribute their software with better observability and control. Scarf's distribution toolchain and analytics platform can help maintainers understand how their work is being used and connect with their commercial end-users.
- Software engineer, functional programming enthusiast
- Former engineer at Pandora. Among other things, I built a concert recommendation system with Songkick and Ticketfly integrations to help people find great concerts.
- Toodles - Project management directly from the TODO's in your code
- curl-runnings - a framework for quickly and correctly writing integration tests for json APIs and more
- Confetti - a simple configuration file swapping tool
- Tabd - a chrome extension for sharing tabs. Give it a try!
- Legion - an as-simple-as-possible blockchain server implementation
|Announcing The Scarf Gateway||March 3, 2021|
|Are Package Registries Holding Open-Source Hostage?||July 10, 2020|
|Introduction to Parsers in Haskell (slides)||September 1, 2019|
|A Failed Effort to Get Paid for an Open Source Project||May 29, 2019|
|Easy Database Access with Haskell and postgresql-simple||August 25, 2017|
|Caching Algorithms and Rational Models of Memory||May, 2014|